The Wisconsin Pork Association has a 9-person Board of Directors. The board consists of pork producers and at least one allied industry member. The board sets the policy and provides direction to the staff for program development and implementation. WPA Committees make recommendations to the board on future goals of the organization.
- President – Jim Magolski, New London
- Vice-President – Mike Salter, Sauk City
- Treasurer – Tom Knauer, Black Creek
- Secretary – Brian Klubertanz, Waterloo
- Director – Nathan Brickl, Sauk City
- Director – Ray Ibeling, Clinton
- Director – Christina Meylor, Darlington
- Director – Bob Spurley, Linden
- Director – Shannon Wolf, Lancaster
- NPPC Representative – AV Roth, Wauzeka
Wisconsin Pork Association has five committees that help the Board to implement programs of the organization. Anyone interested in being a member of a committee may contact the WPA office.
- Pork Schoppe and Promotion – Mike Salter, Chair
- Swine Health – AV Roth, Chair
- Youth – Jim Magolski, Chair
- Producer Outreach