As many consumers look for a fresh start in the new year, the Pork Checkoff is launching the Fresh Start Wellness Challenge to encourage everyone to take a holistic look at their health, including incorporating lean pork as a protein in a healthy diet. Capitalizing on the seasonal focus on health, the challenge will draw attention to pork as part of a healthy lifestyle, while encouraging participants to get active via the Stridekick app for a chance to win free groceries for a year ($4,999.00 value).
Pork producers are also encouraged to participate in the challenge that begins January 11 and runs through February 7. Producers who are not National Pork Board employees, state pork association staff members, or agency partners are also eligible to win the grand prize.
Sign up today!
Joining the challenge is easy:
- Download the Stridekick app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Click this join link: http://bit.ly/2KVw6OM to create your free Stridekick account & connect a fitness tracking device.
- Answer a few additional questions to access the challenge and to verify your eligibility to win the grand prize. NOTE: By joining the challenge within the Stridekick app, you are automatically entered to win the prize of free groceries for a year.*
- Participate in the challenge from January 11 to February 7 and log 10,000 steps or 120 active minutes during the contest period for an extra entry into the grand prize drawing.
- Check out the challenge chat and share your favorite ways to prepare pork as part of your healthy lifestyle with other challenge participants.